Online Dispensary/MoM FAQ
Why Buy From Us?
There are numerous online dispensary’s or MoM sites and it’s not easy to trust or switch from one to another. Whether it’s product quality, customer service or safe delivery, White North Cannabis can assure you peace of mind. Our team works diligently to provide fair grading on our cannabis flower products (AA-AAAA/Craft) so you can expect to receive the quality you preferred. We inspect and screen every order before it is shipped out to mitigate any errors. However, no one is perfect and if there is an error in your delivered order, please let us know and we will correct this issue as soon as possible. Our customer care team are responsive and ready to assist you with any questions or issues you may have!
How Do I Order?
- Add desired products to the cart and click checkout once you have finished shopping
- If you are an existing member you can log in to your account. If it’s your first time ordering from us, please fill out all information needed in the checkout page and click the box to accept our terms and conditions
- You will then receive an email from us for payment directions
How Do I Send An E-Transfer Payment?
- Log in to your financial institution online or mobile banking
- Add new contact and fill in contact details provided in confirmation email (PLEASE CHECK FOR CORRECT SPELLING)
- Use Security Question and Answer provided
- Input the correct amount and click Send
DO NOT MENTION ANYTHING CANNABIS RELATED! This may cause delays in your order and your order will be cancelled
How Long Does Shipping Take?
All orders are shipped via Xpresspost and normally take 2 – 4 business days depending where you are in Canada. Please note, isolated rural areas may take a little longer. Orders processed and paid before 10AM Pacific Time will be shipped out on the same day. Any orders after will be shipped the following business day.
How Much Is Shipping?
Take advantage on our selection of bundles and deals to receive FREE shipping on orders over $150! Orders under $150 will be charged a flat rate of $20 for Xpresspost.
Package Not Received. What Do I Do?
Sometimes your package may be marked as delivered when you haven’t received the order yet. In this case, please wait one day before getting in contact with us as Canada Post may have changed the status of the order prior to actually dropping it off. If your package was delivered to the wrong address due to incorrect information, we assume no responsibilities and will not provide any compensation as we have no way of telling if it’s the wrong address. Please ensure you have provided the correct address with your order. If you made a mistake in your order please contact us as soon as possible for it to be corrected.